I have been there twice, met two different employees and both were too unprofessional! I could tell that they get annoyed when customers come in.

The first lady I met actually stopped me from trying on a frame saying that this is too big for me. And it didn't sound like an advice, more like she wanted me to leave.

The next time I went, this another employee did not even greet us or get up from her chair until called.

And even when she finally came over, she was too resistant to unlock the cabinets so I couldn't try the frames. I WOULD NEVER GO BACK UNTIL THEY TEACH THEIR EMPLOYEES BASIC MANNERS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Blink Visioncare needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Blink Visioncare.

Comments